Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dedication.

After the news of Michael Jackson's death broke out, fans from all over the world began posting their prayers and all on sites. I can't help but feel the loss of this legend - his sequins gloves, slick moon walk moves, signature white socks etc. His death spark off massive searches and all. But at the same time, people see this as an opportunity to earn money, making his death a lucrative business opportunity. There's been so much of negativity that he faced in his career - from his nose to his skin colour to child molestation cases. But I've always think there's a side of him that no one except people around him know, and he has always been misunderstood. Because you can't help but to wonder a man who supported so many charity organizations and collaborated songs that help received millions dollars donations to help the needy, to be scrutinize for things that are way smaller compared to what he has done to help.

I was searching for his videos on youtube, and I came across this particular video with a very beautiful quote.

"In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to care. In a world filled with distrust, we mist still dare to believe." -MJ

We never know how great a man contributions are till he/she is gone and leaving the world to grieve. And I must say, his songs are timeless. You should really hear it if you haven't. I didn't know his death would have impacted me, but it did. It dawn to me that, I've never really see this amazing legend perform live and perhaps this is one of regret that can never been undone.

Rest in Peace, Michael Jackson (King of Pop)
***

Things on a lighter note, driving and more driving and hopefully, with all the prayers and my hardwork, I'm going to get my driver's license. No plans for the week apart from driving.

Oh, and finally I've gotten my spree clothes and I just love it, everything fits nicely specially the bottoms. I can't wait to get my hands on more of its bottom. Headed to the library today, and borrowed "Identical" by Ellen Hopkins. Haven't started on it but I'm sure it will be a great read. And I've gotten the Time Special issue featuring MJ. I can't wait to get started on the book and magazine.

Apart from that, school is starting real soon, in about a month time or so. I've skipped the faculty camp due to driving. I miss camps though. Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends and perhaps a date? HAHA. I know I'm thinking too much, DRIVING IS MY PRIORITY. I'm waiting for the admission package to come and I'm ready to go. I think there's so much to look forward, especially when my cousin and I are in the same school, like FINALLY.

To be honest, I've not really think of you for some time and I guess is a good sign? I don't know, or perhaps I'm focusing hard on my driving which is absolutely good. I still hope to hear from you and perhaps see you again. Right now, let's just numb it and not think about it.

Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home